Police ID man shot on Murray Street | Crime
Rochester Police have released the name of man who was shot inside a home on the city's west side.
Police say 50-year-old Ronald Britt was shot multiple times in the upper body following an argument inside a home on Murray Street off Lyell Avenue just after 8:30p.m. Tuesday. He was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital and is currently in serious condition. The suspect took off following the shooting.
Police say the incident does not appear to be random as the suspect and victim had an argument prior to the shooting.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call 911.
Upcoming Events near City Living
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Parents and teachers concerned over recent violence near city school
- City officials announce Rochester Public Market's summer schedule
- Teen charged with arson in connection with East Main Street fire
- Rochester man pleaded guilty to rape, conspiracy to commit murder
- Two men charged in Genesee Street murder