Police investigating early morning stabbing | Crime
Rochester police are investigating after a young woman was stabbed early this morning on the city’s north side.
Police at the scene on North Clinton Avenue and Scrantom Street tell us the victim is a 20-year-old Rochester woman. She was taken to Strong Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Officers responded to a near by house party shortly before the stabbing. They believe the two may be related.
Top City Living Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Nine Rochester Police Department members receive promotions
- Lt. Gov. Duffy in Rochester to pitch "tax-free" zones around SUNY campuses
- Rochester woman charged with arson
- Bands on the Bricks, Food Truck Rodeo at the Rochester Public Market
- Five Rochester city schools to have expanded school days in 2013-2014