Travel Channel to feature Rochester Public Market | News
Crews from The Travel Channel will be in Rochester and will visit the Rochester Public Market on Saturday. They are here to film promotional footage that will be used for a documentary called “America Times.”
The documentary project's goal is to capture the heart, mind and soul of modern America by pinpointing the unique character of our nation region by region, focusing on one state per episode. The Public Market was chosen to be a part of the series because of its regional popularity and for its designation of "America's Favorite Farm Market" in 2010.
The documentary featuring the Rochester Public Market will premier on The Travel Channel International in November 2012.
Top City Living Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Nine Rochester Police Department members receive promotions
- Lt. Gov. Duffy in Rochester to pitch "tax-free" zones around SUNY campuses
- Rochester woman charged with arson
- Bands on the Bricks, Food Truck Rodeo at the Rochester Public Market
- Five Rochester city schools to have expanded school days in 2013-2014