Road closings for Rochester Heart Walk 2012 | News
More than 6,000 people are expected to take part in this year’s Heart Walk.
The money raised through the Heart Walk will help fund health education, professional training, and life-saving research.
Saturday morning’s three-mile walk route will start at the Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial and extend through historic Corn Hill.
The affected Corn Hill streets will be closed to traffic (but not to Corn Hill residents) from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. so that the walkers have safe passage.
These streets are:
- Hubbell Park
- Lundsford Circle
- Riverferry Way’s south intersection with Clarissa
- South Fitzhugh
- Troup Street
- Corn Hill Place
- Frederick Douglass
Upcoming Events near City Living
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Salvation Army facing volunteer shortage, could affect assistance programs
- Construction underway on electric vehicle charging stations in the city
- Update: Eastman School of Music professor killed in wrong-way crash on 490
- Update: Police ID man involved in Lake Avenue crash
- Magic in the Making at Geva Theatre